Delicious Coffee Drinks for Valentine’s Day
Jan 20, 2023
Valentine’s day is right around the corner, and we all know how romantic it can be. Why not make the day even more special with some delicious coffee drinks? Whether you plan to enjoy your favorite brew with a loved one or simply want to add something special to your morning routine, these coffee recipes are sure to get you in the spirit of love.
Toffee Mochaccino Latte
This creamy and sweet drink is perfect for a cozy night in!
- 8oz your choice of espresso or dark roast coffee
- 8oz milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of toffee nut syrup or caramel syrup
- Start by brewing 8 ounces of your favorite espresso or dark roast coffee.
- While that’s brewing, heat up 8 ounces of milk and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat until it begins to steam.
- Once the espresso is ready, add 2 tablespoons of toffee nut syrup (or regular caramel syrup) and stir until combined.
- Pour the milk mixture into a mug and top with the espresso mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed toffee bits for an extra-special touch!
This can be made iced or hot based on preference.
Strawberry & Cream White Mocha
This decadent drink will have you feeling like you stepped into a Parisian café!
- 8oz strong white chocolate mocha mix
- 8oz milk of choice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 vanilla extract
- Begin by brewing 8 ounces of strong white chocolate mocha mix (available at most grocery stores).
- Heat up 8 ounces of milk on the stovetop until it reaches steaming temperature.
- In another saucepan, combine 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cook over medium heat until the strawberries become soft (about 4 minutes).
- Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and cook for another minute before straining out any remaining liquid.
- Add this strawberry syrup to the heated milk before pouring into a mug along with the mocha mix.
Top off with whipped cream and strawberry slices if desired!
If you’re looking for something indulgent yet simple, this is definitely the way to go!
- 6oz milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons Nutella
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8oz espresso or dark roast coffee
- Begin by heating up 6 ounces of milk on the stovetop until it reaches steaming temperature.
- Pour into a mug before adding 2 teaspoons Nutella, 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Give everything a good stir before adding 8 ounces strongly brewed espresso or dark roast coffee.
- Top off with whipped cream if desired and enjoy!
Whether you plan on enjoying them alone or sharing them with someone special, these delicious drinks are sure to put you in the mood for love this Valentine’s Day! Whichever recipe you choose, don't forget that each sip should be accompanied by some quality time spent together—it's what makes Valentine's Day so special after all! Happy sipping everyone!
Love the way your latte turned out and want to share it with the world? Don’t forget to tag us at @Realgoodcoffeeco on Instagram.