Real Good Coffee Company is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your credit card and other sensitive information. The following statement describes the general information-gathering and usage practices of our sites.
- We may use your contact information to send you information in the future.
- Real Good Coffee Company does not sell, trade or release your e-mail address to outside third parties. Real Good Coffee Comapny uses your e-mail address and/or site registration information to offer you special benefits and communicate with you in the future. Over time we will want to communicate with you via e-mail to inform you about new features and content on our sites, to request your vote on donations distribution (if eligible), and to make you aware of our special bonus offers and other services. You can opt out of receiving any communication from us by following the opt-out instructions in our e-mails.
- Real Good Coffee Company may track information on which site pages are being visited and used so we can make decisions about the design and usage of our sites.
- Real Good Coffee Company uses “cookies” to identify return visitors. “Cookies” are bits of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive. This technology allows you to save your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our site, and remembers you when you take action on our site. You can turn off the “cookie” function through most standard browsers.
- Real Good Coffee Company may provide aggregate information such as the number of users who visit a particular linked site to other parties.
- Whenever Real Good Coffee Company handles information that you enter on our sites, regardless of where this occurs, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the relevant Terms of Service and this Privacy & Security Policy. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Real Good Coffee Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy & Security Policy, the practices of Real Good Coffee Company’ site, or your dealings with our website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org